Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Infection Treatment

    So, I have been very busy trying to get around with a really big pain in my foot and I haven't been able to get on this blog. 40 hours ago. Wake up, and I immediately think why does my foot hurt so bad? So I showed it to my mom, and she said that I had an infection. It hurt when I moved, so kind of like a broken bone. 15 hours later. I went to the doctor's office, and then he said a bunch of rapid fire Thai words, and gave me some drinking and rubbing medicine. I read some advice, and it said if there is a red line running from the infection to the heart, or if you cannot move any limbs beneath the infection, call 911 immediately. Here is some advice on treating infection. Links are the black or gray parts that you may not be able to see. My infections are getting better quickly, and this is just my second day. If your infections don't seem to get better in two days or less, see a doctor.

1 comment:

  1. Does 911 work in Thailand? What do you do there when you have an emergency? Is there an ambulance? Glad to hear your are in recovery.

    ReplyDelete